Tie Dye is back. With only 200 pairs made, these unique and extremely limited tie dye shorts are comfortable, Australian-made and union-made and look great.
We've worked with our Melbourne-based manufacturing team to design and produce shorts that are as stylish and comfortable as possible. These locally union made, ECA approved shorts are sure to impress.
The shorts were tie-dyed by Beth Haynes, the local tie-dye artist who produced the two releases of tie-dye shirts that sold out in a few hours during 2020 and 2021. Being hand-dyed, every pair of shorts is unique. Even better, there are only 200 available, so you'll own an entirely unique and strictly limited product.
They've also been printed with our Proud To Be Union Skippy logo - a subtle but powerful statement of solidarty.
There are only 200 of these shorts! Order now to make sure you don't miss out.
Order now and know you're looking good, feeling comfortable and supporting working people.
• 100% Australian made and union made
• 220gsm French Terry 100% cotton
• Ethical Clothing Australia (ECA) approved
• Printed with our retro inspired Proud To Be Union Skippy Logo
• Choose from Mens or Women's cut.
• Pick your normal size
• Made to last with Australian-made precision, care and craft
Click here for a sizing chart