This is no normal union t-shirt. It's the ethically made, union-made, high quality merino t-shirt you've been waiting for.
We've partnered with the Ethical Clothing Australia approved Ottie Merino to produce an extremely limited range of 100% merino Solidarity tees.
Simply designed, yet stylish, these merino t-shirts are temperature regulating, anti-odour and anti-wrinkle, and stay breathable and dry during workouts and bushwalks. It's softer than cotton - and merino unlike normal wool is not itchy or rough.
These merino t-shirts have been built with comfort and goodness in mind. Locally sourced wool has been knitted and dyed in Melbourne to rigorous standards, producing a shirt that is incredibly comfortable, breathable and looks amazing.
The entire process has been certified Australian made and approved by Ethical Clothing Australia. That means workers win, the planet wins and you win - because the end result is a stunning.
Embroidered in white over the chest is our hand-drawn "Solidarity" logo, which will ensure that people you pass on the bush-walking trail, at the gym or at the shops will know that this is no ordinary tee.
There are only 200 of these shirts! Order now to make sure you don't miss out.
Order now and know you're looking good, feeling comfortable and supporting working people.
• 100% Australian made and union made
• Ethical Clothing Australia (ECA) approved
• Locally sourced Australian superfine 100% merino wool
• Tested to Woolmark® standard, with the highest standards related to performance, fibre content, colour fastness and stability
• Choose from unisex (non-fitted) or fitted/women's cut.
• Pick your normal size
• Made to last with Australian-made precision, care and craft
Click here for a sizing chart.